Friday, November 15, 2013

Legal C Bar Lynnfield

Went back to Legal C Bar in Lynnfield armed with my $10 survey discount for a second lunch visit.



It was warm enough today that they were actually cleaning the tables on the little patio.



You get warm crusty rolls with your lunch and you get REAL butter!



Legal’s Signature Crab Cake. Jumbo lump crab, mustard sauce, seasonal salad, choice of one house side and I again selected the French Fries despite the terrible fries on my last visit. I thought the menu said Crab Cakes so I was kind of surprised to see only one but a further peek at the menu confirms it said cake (singular). Now this was a crab cake worthy of the name, all lump meat with no fillers at all and very lightly fried. Really excellent. The crab cake was served with the mustard sauce that you can see on the plate and that was clearly not enough but the waiter was happy to get me a cup of the stuff. The salad was nicely dressed and had crispy cranberries added and much to my surprise I kind of liked the cranberries.



The French Fries this time was really good, hand-cut fries nicely fried and well salted. This is what you expect from a place like this.

Legal C Bar-Lynnfield on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment