Monday, May 21, 2012

Rang Indian Bistro Stoneham

Back to Rang in Stoneham.




They have added some nice bench seating along the wall since I was here last. Looks nice!




Papad and chutney arrive promptly as usual.




Since I had a Groupon Now I decided to get an appetizer and chose the Samosa with Ground Lamb. It's supposed to be a golden brown fried Samosa and this was not. The pastry was undercooked, but the filling was OK. Not too impressed with the presentation either.




I was a bit undecided about my main so Hindi said that he could cook anything from the menu at lunch prices! so I choose Chicken Saag (it's on the takeout lunch menu but not on the dine-in menu, again how stupid and confusing is this?). This was good, lots of chicken, tons of fragrant basmati rice. Naan was undercooked so just OK for the food but A+ for service.

No comments:

Post a Comment