Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Mughals Burlington

The Mughals in Burlington does a number of things right and one of them is posting the buffet menu on their website and today there was a number of new items to try so it was time for the weekly visit.



 Starting at 6 o'clock we have Lamb Kheema, Chicken Chilli (Mmm), Schezwan Fried Veg Rice (was OK, their spelling), Mushroom Salt Pepper (made by the new chef and even if I'm not too excited about cooked mushrooms, these I will eat), Deep Fried Peppers (found in the Mix Pakoda bin) and I love those. As with all peppers, you never know if you are going to get a hot one or a blazing hot one. Baighan Bharta (eggplant) and this was one good dish. Potato Varuval, also made by the new chef, and it was OK.




Second helping, Chicken Biryani, Tandoori Chicken, More green peppers, mushrooms and eggplant. Mughals Chicken.
They also told me that they have hired another chef that does Indochinese so we can look forward to even more new dishes.
The Menu states "All you can eat Buffet, dine in only" and I took that to mean "No takeout of the buffet" but since I saw people doing Buffet takeout I asked about it and what they meant was that only the buffet was all you can eat. Takeout is the same price as dine in, you get one Styrofoam container and a small one for the desserts and it also includes a naan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment