Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mr. Chan's Burlington

On a cold and blustery day waiting for the snow to start falling I needed something hearty and Mr. Chan's in Burlington have recently added a Traditional Chinese Menu(pdf). I spied Chicken in Curry Sauce over Rice and since that's one of my favorite dishes, off I went.



I have to admit that the Chicken in Curry Sauce over Rice was really good. Plenty of chicken and sauce and the onions and peppers were nicely cooked as well. This is the mild Chinese curry and the sauce nicely soaks into the rice making the whole thing a delightful mess! A humongous portion for $7.95 and that's the regular menu price. I like $7.95 because with tax and a good tip it comes out to $10 even.
As I write this the first tentative snowflakes starts to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment