Friday, January 18, 2013

99 Restaurant Woburn

I used to go to the 99 Restaurant on Fridays after my shift at Nevins for their Fish and Chips lunch, but it kind of fizzled out. One of the reasons was that the last time I ordered the Country Fried Chicken I got two strips of chicken that more resembled two chicken fingers instead of the advertised chicken breasts.



Popcorn comes free and they are OK. Some are drizzled with butter and some are not.



I decided to give the Country Fried Chicken another chance. Comes with corn (pass) and garlic mashed potatoes and a honey drizzled biscuit (pass). Ordered it with extra gravy and got that. The cranberry sauce arrived after a slight delay. Everything was fine, tender and moist chicken with a nice crunch. The garlic mashed potatoes and the gravy were both fine and tasty. The two "Chicken Breasts" could have been bigger but was adequate. Service was as always very prompt and friendly. I still think it's a bit expensive at $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment