Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DooWee & Rice Somerville

Went back to DooWee & Rice in Somerville to try the beef side of the menu.



He has added a few more Bao's, but I was going to stick to the grilled steak one.



Two of the delicious spring rolls with the dipping sauce and the grilled steak Bao's. Medium Rare Marinated Steak, $5 for two. (Secret marinade, Vietnamese chimichurri, scallions, crispy shallots, NO SALT ADDED. These were really good, very tasty, tender beef.



I asked if I could try a chicken heart since it sounded intriguing, but I wasn't sure if I would like them and this is what I got as a complimentary treat. They were frigging fantastic! Crispy, spicy, tasty and super tender little nuggets of goodness. What a treat!



Char Grilled Steak and rice $9 (Secret marinated steak, grilled medium rare unless specified otherwise, seasoned rice, Vietnamese chimichurri, great white sauce, side of salad, pita, and hot sauce). Looks a bit of a mess but was really delicious. Most expensive item on the menu but it's a lot of food, and good food as well.

Doowee & Rice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment