Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MuLan Waltham

I haven't been to MuLan in Waltham for quite a while but I have thought about this dish since I last had it and decided to see if it was as good as I remembered it. Normally I go on Fridays and they are super busy so I was curious to see what it looked on a Wednesday and they were fully occupied again shortly after noon. Might have been a Chinese New Years thing since I saw a number of tables that were taking their elderly parents out for lunch.



Pork Chop Noodle Soup is a big bowl of noodles that comes with ground pork, green veggie (not sure what it is) and a (I think) soy marinated egg. Not sure what they do with the egg but it's delicious! The broth was good and there is a BIG heap of noodles underneath.



Not only do you get a BIG bowl of noodles you so also get a platter with the actual pork chops on it. In this case about four of them, deep fried to a crisp but still tender and juicy inside. $7.95, not sure how they make money on this but I'm happy!

Mulan Taiwanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment