Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MuLan Waltham

I haven't been to MuLan in Waltham for quite a while, but I have thought about this dish since I last had it and decided to see if it was as good as I remembered it. Normally I go on Fridays and they are super busy so I was curious to see what it looked on a Wednesday and they were fully occupied again shortly after noon. Might have been a Chinese New Years thing since I saw a number of tables that were taking their elderly parents out for lunch.



Pork Chop Noodle Soup is a big bowl of noodles that comes with ground pork, green veggie (not sure what it is) and an (I think) soy marinated egg. Not sure what they do with the egg but it's delicious! The broth was good and there is a BIG heap of noodles underneath.



Not only do you get a BIG bowl of noodles you so also get a platter with the actual pork chops on it. In this case about four of them, deep fried to a crisp but still tender and juicy inside. $7.95, not sure how they make money on this but I'm happy!

Mulan Taiwanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment