Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

Paid another visit to Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington to try something else, I must say that there is a LOT of interesting dishes on the menu.


Beef Stew Noodles Soup was today's choice, didn't specify the type of noodle and got the Taiwanese Egg Noodle. The size is much similar to thin spaghetti, but I think I would have liked a thicker noodle. The bowl is HUGE! The broth was delicious, beefy and very fragrant but despite the red hue it wasn't very spicy at all. Both the manager and the waiter asked if it was spicy and looked surprised when I said no. In fact a lady at the next table who had the same dish also mentioned that it wasn't very spicy. Again, no big deal. The beef was served sliced rather than in the chunks you normally see. Since I like this place I will say that the beef was pleasantly chewy but also very tasty :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment