Saturday, March 23, 2013

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

It would take me more than a year to try the whole lunch menu at Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington, not to mention trying all the noodle soups and the rice plates. Both the soups and the plates and the stir fried noodle dishes are all priced between $6.25-$7.95 with the majority in the lower range. I might have to force myself to go here more than once a week.



The Dumpling Noodle soup here seen with the flat noodles comes in a very mild broth. The chicken/seaweed broth also has some pickled veggies on the bottom. You get six basic pork dumplings and they were the best part of the dish. The flat noodles were nice, but boy, were they slippery! I did ask for some chili oil on the side to spice things up a bit. I wish they had a better description of the soups on the menu, I mean House Special Noodles Soup? Or Taiwanese Noodles Soup will obviously have the Taiwanese noodles included but what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment