Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

It's 42 degrees outside, gray and drizzling so I guess that spring thing was just a rumor after all but at least it's not snowing like it is in Michigan! A hot bowl of Noodle soup is made for days like this so off to Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington I go.



Pork and Pickled Turnips Noodles Soup (N6) ordered with Rice Cake as the noodle choice. I have never had rice cake before, rice cake sounds to me like something crunchy that you snack on, but it turned out to be slices of something soft and chewy and VERY slippery! This was kind of a nice surprise and not bad at all. The soup itself was a nice porky broth but, unfortunately, a bit heavy on the rice cake and light on the pork and turnips. Maybe I'm expecting too much for $6.25 ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment