Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe Chelmsford

Nice day for a drive so I decided to visit the middle of nowhere and there you find Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe in Chelmsford.



This is a busy place especially on the weekend. This is the parking lot today a couple of minutes after noon.


I think I snagged the last available table. The kitchen is packed with trainees for the Boston venture and Gene's wife was also training a cashier. Despite all that, orders were quickly delivered as was takeouts.



Xi'an Chilled Noodle (weekends only) and two cumin lamb skewers made for a delicious lunch. I will not make any comments about the lady opposite me at the next table with a nice cleavage leaning forward to slurp her noodles. As I said, a very nice lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment