Friday, February 7, 2014

Sakura Winchester

Went to Sakura in Winchester for some all you can eat Sushi today for lunch. What's better on a 20 degree day than some cold fish? On some cold rice?


I started with some warm things from the kitchen, Shrimp and Scallops Tempura and some pork dumplings. This is a half order of the shrimp tempura, I can only eat so much.


Apart from the normal Red Snapper, Tuna and Salmon I also ordered a razor clam and that was just a paper thin slice. They also had things called something pizza listed under the sushi section and since Jay couldn't really explain what it was I ordered a Tuna Pizza and it's a flattened piece of rice with tuna and sauce topped with crunchy tempura batter on top.


This is the Sushi bar tucked away in a corner and they actually had two chefs working. Unfortunately, I was the only customer today until a couple more showed up shortly after one.

No comments:

Post a Comment