Saturday, February 8, 2014

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

Comfort food at Taipei Gourmet in Lexington for lunch today. So what did I get?



Beef Chow Foon had some nice slices of beef and bean sprout scattered among the nicely cooked pasta, wish there had been some sauce included. This got me nicely stuffed.



I asked for some Chili Oil which I don't think they have so they took the normal chili paste and poured boiling oil over it to make chili oil. They certainly made Chili oil! This was the hottest chili oil I have had in a long time, luckily I tasted it before adding it and even just adding drops to the plate it was running nose spicy.



They do Taiwanese Dim Sum on weekends (Dian Xin) for lunch and it attracted a lot of people, mostly whole families. When I left they were almost fully booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment