Monday, March 17, 2014

Cafe Escadrille Burlington

I called every high end restaurant in the area inquiring if they had any St Patrick Day special and none did so I had resigned myself to the boiled dinner at the 99 for lunch. I then remembered Cafe Escadrille in Burlington where I had a very nice Splurge Lunch a while back and it turns out that they have St Patrick's specials the whole week.



In honor of the day the bread included a piece of Irish Soda bread and the packet of butter is real butter.



This is the boiled New England dinner special with red corned beef and assorted root veggies. There is a slice of boiled cabbage underneath the corned beef. They also had an Irish Boiled dinner but that one had sliced smoked shoulder and I'm sorry but a St Patricks lunch has to have red corned beef to qualify. Everything was cooked nicely and the mustard was hot so another good lunch and to top it off I got an Irish waiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment