Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MuLan Waltham

After having breakfast for lunch yesterday, it was time for some real lunch and I headed down to MuLan in Waltham where all the parking meters are gone, I'm sure not for long. I haven't been here in awhile and most of the staff was new.



Water and soup appear quickly to join the pickled cabbage and the peanuts on the table. The soup was just OK and it was just lukewarm.



Seems I now have the same dish here all the time, Chicken in Chili sauce combo plate. Still doesn't have any sauce but what it has in abundance is HEAT! I must be getting old or something, but today this was fiercely hot. The pickled veggie salad helped as did the edamame beans. The chicken wing was as usual crisp and juicy. It was busy today, not really a wait but almost, they do some serious business at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment