Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

I can always find something good at Taipei Gourmet in Lexington and today's drive there was very pleasant and it's finally getting warm enough for top-down driving.



Spicy Noodles Soup with Pork is my standby here and it's really nice and now seriously spicy. Look at the sliced Thai Bird Eye chili in there. Nice chewy noodles and a good amount of tender pork and today I finished all of it.



They have put up curtains and sun shades, the place did get hot in the summer and it's more secluded now but I liked the old open look.

3 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, I read your blog and decided to go to Taipei Gourmet, in part because of your previous posts. That's me, in the blue shirt.

    gltsoi.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of funny and you ended up in the picture as well. What did you have and what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soup dumplings, salt and pepper fried chicken and noodles w/ ground pork in Peking sauce. I really liked the restaurant. This is my blog, if you are interested.

      http://gltsoi.livejournal.com/191621.html

      Delete