Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eri's Wings & Seafood Woburn

Eri's Wings & Seafood in Woburn now have a nice little outdoor seating area and since I haven't been here in a while I decided to stop by for lunch today.



Time to give the broasted chicken another try and I got the #1 Combo, leg and tight. It comes with a side and bottle of soda. Gone are the nice coated fries but there was a big heap of the standard boring fries and they were nicely cooked but just fries. The chicken was moist and tender but still WAY too salty. If they are not changing their ways, I am, so no more chicken here. Too bad since it's a good deal and now that you can sit outside I would have gone here more frequently.



This is the outside seating area, too bad I didn't realize that the tables for two are made for height challenged customers so I quickly moved to a normal table that also had an umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment