Saturday, July 19, 2014

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe Woburn

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe has moved from its Chelmsford location to Woburn and is now local to me and I paid him my first visit today for a Saturday lunch. Parking didn't seem to be a problem and Gene said that nobody has complained about the parking situation.



Unmarked awning and just a sign on the window lets you know that here is good stuff.



Gene and wife, I figured I would catch both of the since it's Saturday.



The menu is the same sans the chicken fingers etc.



Plenty of seating but at 12:30 today the place was absolutely packed.



Lunch today was the delectable #9, Cumin Lamb with hand-pulled Noodles. Delicious as usual with tender lamb and slightly chewy noodles in a puddle of spicy goodness.

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment