Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sichuan Gourmet Billerica

Back to Sichuan Gourmet in Billerica to resume the quest of trying all the lunch menu items on the Sichuan part of the lunch menu. I know, Asian food three days in a row but the restaurants are so fundamentally different that it doesn't feel like the same cuisine.



The H&S Soup was good as usual and so was the pickled veggies.



I ordered Z02 Pork w. Yu Xiang Sauce but I think it looks more like Z01 Pork w. Vegetables & Chinese Mushrooms that had some chilies added. The sauce was on the sweeter side but had a good amount of heat from the chilies. Too sweet for me and it had every conceivable vegetable added. This was also too messy for me, I like my food a bit more orderly but I liked the onions and the crispy hot pepper slices and the bamboo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment