Monday, September 15, 2014

99 Restaurant Woburn

I haven't been back to the 99 Restaurant in Woburn since the lobster roll fiasco but since today is National Cheese Burger Day and all the burgers are $5 I decided to give it another go. Didn't have to high hopes for this.



BBQ BLT Crunch Burger ($9.79). "This juicy burger is seasoned and topped with Vermont Cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, a drizzle of our famous bold BBQ sauce and crowned with crispy onion petals". I ordered it medium rare and to my surprise it arrived cooked right and it even had grill marks, well done. The bacon was crisp and the slices was of decent quality and thickness. I tried the Baconator? from Wendy's when it was introduced and that one had the thinnest slices I have ever encountered. Fries here has always been good despite having the skin on. Free popcorn. Service is always nice and prompt. Overall this was a nice surprise and a decent lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment