Thursday, September 18, 2014

Snappy Pattys Medford

Seems to be ample parking around Snappy Pattys in Medford during lunchtime. Much easier to get here this time and there was no train arriving messing up the traffic.



It's a funky room but nice and inviting with the kitchen visible in the back.



I thought that the Hanger Steak Flatbread was the best thing since sliced bread but that was before I tried the Crispy Chicken Flatbread ($8) - Colby, Arugula, Sweet Chili & Pickled Shallot. This is the same chicken that's on the dinner menu that everyone raves about and I can understand why after tasting this. Dark marinated meat fried to a crisp was delicious, very juicy and tender. You van see a bit of the orange Colby cheese in the top left corner. This was one delicious sandwich, I only wish the flatbread itself was a little bit more tender. I almost worked up a sweat trying to cut it. What a nice addition to our dining scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment