Friday, December 12, 2014

WooRi Arlington

I can't wait to eat my way through the lunch menu at WooRi in Arlington, and today it was time for a stew. I'm not that familiar with Korean food apart from the Kalbi, Bibimbap and Bulgogi etc, so there is a lot of new and interesting stuff here to try.



Today's selection of banchan, top left was potato, and I wasn't too excited about that but the radish, bottom left, was good as was the rest of them. The white kimchi, top middle was very good.


Kimchi Stew ($10) was HOT temperature wise, you can see the broth bubbling away. Served with rice on the side. Interesting dish, but I liked it a lot despite it being a bit sour. It also had some pork hiding in there. I must admit that I really stuffed myself today but eating this with the rice was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment