Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snappy Pattys Medford

I ended up at Snappy Pattys in Medford on a day that started with a visit to the dentist, then turned into snow flurries and then no parking at my first choice for lunch.



Another picture of the interior just because I can, and I really like this hip little place. They filled up nicely at lunchtime today.



French Burger ($8.50). Brie Cheese, Tarragon Mayo & all the trimmings. I ordered it medium, and it arrives perfectly cooked. The fries are outstanding, and I could eat them alone for lunch. The bun is way too dense to be enjoyable, but I happily skipped it so I could finish the fries instead. Prices for the flatbreads on the menu has been adjusted down, not often you see that but they seem to listen to their customers. Hopefully, they will listen to the comments about the bun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment