Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beijing Chinese Dining Lexington

I ended up at Beijing Chinese Dining in Lexington for lunch today. The heat was on, and they were actually busy today.



The Hot & Sour soup was back to being a bit bland and not very exciting.



A few slices of pressed beef accompanied the spring roll today. "For you to try", said the waitress and I thought I was special until I noticed that everyone got the beef.



魚香雞片 Yu Shiang Chicken ($7.95). The best translation I can find is Sichuan Chicken in Hot Garlic Sauce. Apart from chicken it also had bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms and snow peas. It was mildly garlicky, and despite a good amount of chili oil, it also lacked in heat. The chicken was cooked nicely, and the Fried Rice was good as usual. Not sure why I got a spoon since I didn't get a plate to spoon things onto?

No comments:

Post a Comment