Monday, January 12, 2015

Blue Ribbon BBQ Arlington

No parking to be found around my Monday Indian restaurant, Punjab in Arlington, so I went to Blue Ribbon BBQ just up the road instead. I really like that they post their daily specials on Facebook so that you know what's available.



I knew that the Pork Posole Soup ($4.99) was available and if there is something they do really well, it's the soups. The soup was served with a warm tortilla, not sure what brand they but they are really tasty. Kind of crappy picture and I had already tasted the soup, so you get the dirty spoon as well. I should have stirred things up a bit since the soup was chock full of pork and posole in a seriously good broth. I kind of like posole, not something you grew up with in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment