Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Masa Woburn

Time for some civilized lunch at Masa in Woburn that is located in the same plaza as Whole Foods, very convenient.



Lunch Combo ($9.95) and today's soup was Spicy Southwestern Chicken and Vegetable Soup, and it was outstandingly good, spicy with nicely cooked vegetables in a really good broth. Caesar salad and Cubano Sandwich. The sandwich was good even if they forgot to press it. I like their slightly different Caesar with cojita cheese and crispy tortilla strips.



I asked them to hold the cornbread figuring I just get the two slices of bread, but instead, I got four slices of bread, so I'm still wasting bread. The spreads are also really delicious, and the chipotle one had a little kick to it.



The nice interior especially with the high tops in the bar area. Quiet at lunch, and it's not even snowing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment