Thursday, February 12, 2015

WooRi Arlington

WooRi Korean Fusion Grill in Arlington finally have got their website up and running. I love this place, great food and great people working there.


The banchan today included Lotus Root, and that was a first for me. This is the Lunch Special Combo ($11) here with the Pork Belly. Looked very different from my last visit maybe because that time it was offered as spicy. I think I like this version better, much cleaner and I also like the bib lettuce. The pork belly was nice and tender and made a nice package when rolled up with the rice in the lettuce. Messy to eat but good. The Chicken and veggie dumpling was flavorful with a very nice and tender skin. I also got a cup of lotus root tea that Grandma assured me would be very good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment