Monday, April 20, 2015

Chettinad Grill Burlington

Since my usual Monday hunt for Indian, Punjab in Arlington, take any excuse to not to serve the lunch specials I decided to return to Chettinad Grill in Burlington since I was really impressed by the food on my visit last week. It's also very close to home, so I can get back quickly and continue watching the World Snooker Championship from BBC. They show about 8 hours a day live, not counting the streaming content.



My first visit to the buffet ($10.99) yielded a chance to try the Biryani and it was really good with lots of flavors. Tandoori chicken was again moist and tender. Idli-65 from the app section was a spicy piece of dough with a nice bite to it. Chettinad Potato Curry was also good and spicy. Next was Sorakky Kootu, a very tasty lentil dish. The Saag Paneer was just OK but still nice. In the container up top, I put the Chettinad Mochai Parayu Masala, a bean dish that was really tasty. Again, I was impressed by the flavoring of the food, and I was very happy with the spice levels. On this cold and miserable Monday, they were again really busy.



A Dosa is also included, and I inquired if there was an option on the filling, but your only choice is the mild potato filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment