Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Great Chow Malden

I think I have tried most of the lunch specials that appeals to me at The Great Chow in Malden, but there was one more.



Not sure why they need 3 posters in the window with their name on them. It's not like you can miss the big sign on the wall.



This is the Lunch Special Stir Fried Chicken w. Cayenne Peppers ($7.75). There was no cayenne pepper in the dish at all, what there was, was a lot of peppers including some mildly spicy green peppers, so this was a bit of a disappointment. Not a bad dish but not a very exciting one.



And then there is this guy in the window announcing a couple of specials, who is he? Marco Polo? Apart from the Cheng-Du Spicy Chicken there isn't really anything exciting on the lunch menu, and the noodle soup didn't really impress either, so I think my next visit will be on a weekend to try a few of their appetizers that looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment