Friday, May 22, 2015

Besito Burlington

I love the food at Besito in Burlington, but seriously dislike the mall parking, and I spent 5 minutes trying to find my car after lunch.



New to me was the Pescado a la Parrilla ($11.95). Grilled fish tacos (choice of soft or hard tacos), roasted pumpkin seed, jalapeno and cilantro salsa, organic romaine and cabbage. The salsa was excellent but, unfortunately, the fish was seriously dried out. The warm chips and crushed tomato and garlic salsa is always a delight.



The beans were also very tasty, but the rice now has roasted pumpkin seeds and green onions added, and that took it to a whole new level. This was a serious improvement! I was quite full after I finished my tacos but kept on eating chips and black beans anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment