Monday, May 4, 2015

Chettinad Grill Burlington

I think that Chettinad Grill in Burlington will be my Monday Indian place for a while. I could go here and stuff myself on Tandoori Chicken and Papad from the lunch buffet and be happy with that.



My only complaint is that a lot of the dishes are very, should we say liquid? I decided to put them in the soup containers and make myself a Thali! Today I tried the Sambar, a traditional spicy soup that was spicy. Up top, I also have a mushroom and veg curry, Gongura pappy, lentils and veg that was very flavorful and a bit spicy. On the plate are a goat curry (on the bone) and Chilli Idli that was also really good. Then the standards, Tandoori Chicken, Biryani and Saag Paneer. There are also papads up top. The Dosa that I almost was going to skip, today had a bit of spice in the potato filling and was very tasty albeit a bit colorless. Not sure why they put the dosa filling as a blob in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment