Saturday, May 30, 2015

Temazcal Lynnfield

Back to Temazcal Tequila Cantina in Lynnfield for another Saturday lunch. I might have to rethink my Saturday lunches here since Rte 128 is very slow around the 93 intersection. On the way back I stopped at the Home Depot and picked up 4 60W LED bulbs for $10.


Time to try the Fish Tacos (was $13 now $15). FRIED SEASONAL FRESH FISH, PICKLED CABBAGE, RED JALAPENO, CHIPOTLE AIOLI, FLOUR TORTILLA. I now had the option to get this blackened, so I opted for that. The fish, hiding underneath the radishes, was tasty and cooked well, but lacked heat. The rice wasn't very exciting, but the black beans were. They were, in fact, excellent and so was the black bean spread that comes with the warm chips and condiments. Despite the price, this is a very pleasant lunch and the service was, as always, excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment