Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dabin Lexington

Dabin serving Japanese and Korean food in Lexington, is well hidden on a side street in Lexington center, but it's very pleasant restaurant and they also have a small patio if you want to eat outside.



I was ordering sushi so I wasn't sure if I would get the banchan or not, but I did and it was nice. The miso soup was so-so, but I'm not a big fan.



At $13.95 the Chirashi Sushi is on the expensive side for a lunch dish. "Fresh raw fish, egg & seaweed on sushi rice". The egg, of course, refers to the Tamagoyaki, a Japanese egg omelet that was nice and very light. The fish was fine and fresh but there was also fake crab included and I'm not too happy about that even if it's common today. There was a pleasant surprise underneath the fish.



The rice had Flying Fish Roe mixed in and this was really delicious. What a nice touch.

Click to add a blog post for Dabin Restaurant on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment