Friday, August 7, 2015

Blue Stove Burlington

I wanted something good in an elegant environment and when I realized that I haven't been back to the Blue Stove in Burlington for years, it was time for another visit to this very nice restaurant located in Nordstroms in the mall. The website is a bit tricky to navigate, but a menu can be found here (pdf).



The interior is a bit dark, but I usually sit at the counter so I can watch the chefs work and work they did today since the place got really busy. In fact, it got so busy that the hostess took over the pass.



You get some nice crusty bread and olives in olive oil and of course, linen napkins.



The old stand-by here, Salt & Pepper Calamari with Lemon Zest ($8.95) was seasoned really nice and cooked perfectly but could have been crispier, but you do get tentacles.



I followed that with Lettuce Cups with Szechuan Glazed Chicken ($9.25). I nearly fell off my chair, this was actually spicy! Really nice tender chicken and a really excellent rendition of this dish. This is still a really nice place with excellent food and service. Prices might be on the high side, but the quality and prep is excellent and worth the money.

Click to add a blog post for Blue Stove on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment