Monday, August 3, 2015

Chettinad Grill Burlington

I haven't had my Monday Indian Lunch at Chettinad Grill in Burlington for quite a while, but I decided to return today.



The Rasam Soup was good as was the Masala Seeyam. The red bits was Gobi 65 and I had two before I realised that it was cauliflower and then I had a third to verify. For being cauliflower, it wasn't bad at all. The Papads here are always crisp and tasty.



They now only give you half of a Dosa that was filled with unseasoned crushed potatoes, but at least it wasn't greasy this time.



Kind of slim pickings today, there was a Mushroom curry that I skipped and a Paneer Tikka Masala that had no paneer, but the Channa Masala (top left) was nicely spiced but was, as is the case with most of the dishes, very runny. The Veg Kootu wasn't bad at all and new to me. The Tandoori Chicken was reheated and dry but despite that was very tasty, one of the best versions around. Next is the Coimbatore Kozli Anganan Biryani and this was excellent, really well spiced with tasty chicken. The Hyderabad Chicken curry was one of the best dishes today, nicely flavored curry with tender chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment