Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Snappy Pattys Medford

Snagged a free parking space again at Snappy Pattys in Medford. In fact, I find the newfangled parking meters so annoying that I will not have lunch in Medford unless I can find free parking. The outdoor patio they were working on doesn't seem to go anywhere. There has been no progress since the spring.



I had talked myself into having the chicken salad sandwich that was listed on the, now readable, website, but it was gone from the actual menu. The menu does change but, so should the website. Instead, I opted for the Buttermilk Fried Chicken ($9) – House Bourbon BBQ, Honey, Cracked Pepper from the appetizers section of the menu. This was a substantial portion of perfectly fried crispy and tender chicken with a tasty bbq sauce. Before I could pay, the electricity went out, so no Credit Card machine and the waitress said "Just forget it!" but I asked for a written slip and will pay the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment