Sunday, September 6, 2015

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

There was one more dish I wanted to try at Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington, so I visited again for my Sunday lunch.



They have a section of the menu labeled just Chili with about five proteins listed and that's the dry fried dishes then there is another section called Szechuan Spicy and I picked Szechuan Spicy Pork ($13.95) to try. Again the rice was mushy. The dish wasn't very spicy at all and if there was any Sichuan Peppercorns in the dish they completely eluded me. Much to my surprise, there was a good amount of silken tofu mixed in with the cabbage. This was just pork in brown sauce with some garlic and chili mixed in. Not very impressive at all. Not very busy at lunch but again I was the only white guy in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment