Saturday, September 5, 2015

Temazcal Lynnfield

Seems it's going to be an absolutely perfect Labor Day weekend so I cruised up to visit Temazcal Tequila Cantina in Lynnfield.


I thought the Lettuce Wrap Ahi Tuna Tacos ($15) with MANGO SALSA, BLACK BEAN, BIBB LETTUCE, TORTILLA STRIPS, CHIPOTLE AIOLI was pretty good the first time I had them and they didn't disappoint this time either. Lightly seared tuna was delicious and the black beans just get better and better. The bean dip that comes with the chips were already gone when the tuna arrives.



Indoor or outdoors? Half and half, I took a high top next to the patio. This is such a nice place and I really enjoy my lunches here. Not a bad meal here, well, the Mole Chicken without mole was not too exciting until I got the mole on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment