Saturday, October 3, 2015

Gin U Dee Stoneham

I went back today to Gin U Dee (= Good Eating and Good Living) in Stoneham with the intention of eating there but it was freezing inside, so I ended up doing take-out instead.



Chicken Wing from the appetizer section ($6.25). Deep fried chicken wing served with sweet & sour sauce and you get seven pieces and the winglet have the tip left on, I like that, something else to gnaw on. They could have been crispier, but they sat in the container for about 20 minutes, and the coating was a bit doughy.



I was looking forward to the Pan Fried Rice Noodle with Duck ($8.65). Flat rice noodle stir-fried with duck bean sprout and scallion. The noodles were fine but in their effort to crisp up the duck, it becomes a bit dry, This dish didn't compare to the excellent squid I had on my first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment