Monday, November 16, 2015

Burger King Winchester

My tummy didn't feel so good today, so I decided to forego my planned Indian Buffet pig-out for something a bit less exciting so, armed with a coupon, I went to Burger King in Winchester instead.



It was a gorgeous day as you can see. They are located just outside Winchester Center.



What a deal! $3 for a large fries and 10 nuggets. I must admit that the fries was really really good. Fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside and nicely salted and freshly made. The Nuggets? Well, the less said, the better but they were crispy. If you want to know what goes into a chicken nugget, or more accurately, what does not go into them, there are a couple of articles HERE and HERE that you can peruse. I don't really care, I have eaten stranger things.



Nothing exciting inside but it was nice to sit at the big window in the sun eating my lunch.

Burger King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment