Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Noodles & Company Woburn

What could be better on a cold and rainy Wednesday than some Mac & Cheese so I headed over to the newly opened Noodles & Company in Woburn.



I knew that they were opening, but I couldn't figure out where but it turned out that they moved into the plaza where West Marine relocated to. It can be tricky to get out of here if you are heading left.



A small Wisconsin Mac & Cheese ($4.69). "A classic blend of cheddar and jack cheeses, cream and elbow macaroni". Seems smaller than what I remember but the macaroni was perfectly cooked al dente and after adding salt, I was really happy with this. I also ordered the Thai Curry Soup ($1.25) as a side. "Yellow coconut curry broth, spinach, napa and red cabbage, mushrooms, tomato, red onion, cilantro and rice noodles". This was an excellent soup and loaded with noodles and it went down really easy. Really nice Thai flavors.



The interior looks much the same as the Burlington location with purgatory seating to the left.

Noodles & Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment