Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Greek Grille Winchester

The Greek Grille in Winchester is another downtown place that I have driven by for years without trying it. So on this pretty miserable Thursday, I decided to pay them a visit.



Parking in this area can be tricky, but I got lucky and scored a spot just outside the restaurant.



They have some seating and I would recommend a table away from the door. Steve, the owner, is manning the grill.



Greek salads ready to go with some stuffed grape leaves (Dolmathes) below.



It's a Greek place so trying the lamb is a must and I ordered the Lamb Souvlaki Pita ($8.76). "Delicious grilled marinated lamb with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes and onion wrapped in a pita". I ordered the tzatziki on the side, wasn't sure if I would like it, but it turned out to be delicious. The marinated lamb was very very tasty but also overcooked and there was A LOT of tomatoes and onions. The pita itself was super fresh and excellent. The place was super clean and had a good amount of business at lunch time today. Overall it was a bit expensive and I could have had a sit-down full-service lunch at Pasha in Arlington for just about the same price.

The Greek Grille Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment