Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bullfinchs Sudbury

Bullfinchs in Sudbury does a live jazz brunch on Sundays and I was curious about this place, so I headed out there on this cold and overcast Sunday.



They are easy to miss on the busy Rte 20 and parking was a bit tight.



The reason for the full parking lot was that the place was packed even when I got here before noon. Nice interior and the band was in full swing.



The only seating left was in the also busy bar and that was fine with me.



You get a plate with bread, butter and jam. All the bread was really good and all of it was really light, especially the coffee cake (top right). Linen napkins are included.



I went with the Lobster Benedict (14). "Fresh lobster cakes topped with poached eggs and dill-hollandaise; small spinach salad." I'm sorry but putting sprigs of dill on top of an hollandaise sauce doesn't qualify as a "dill-hollandaise." The small lobster cakes were really nice and for once I got properly poached eggs. The spinach salad was nice with a light dressing, bacon and fresh mushrooms. This was a very pleasant brunch in the burbs.

Bullfinch's Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment