Monday, December 28, 2015

Kabab Corner Medford

I used to go to Kabab Corner in Medford when the buffet was $7.95 with a dollar off on Mondays and Tuesdays and I remember the smallish buffet fondly.



They are still in business and I believe they have the same owners as Punjabi Tadka in Arlington.



What can we say about the interior? They have made the best out of a big square room.



The buffet is now $9.99 but now have a bigger selection from what I remember. Everything was HOT.



Condiments and desserts and salads. Naan is also available.



I was really impressed by the food, not only was it hot, but it was also very nicely spiced with the Eggplant and the Dal actually having some heat. The spinach was also tasty as was the Tandoori Chicken but the star was the Black Pepper Chicken. Moist and tender pieces of dark meat nicely spiced and it comes with chunks of onion. I also liked the mild Kadhi Pakora. The Dal Makhani was nice and thick. Overall this was an excellent lunch with a really impressive buffet.

Kabab Corner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment