Monday, December 21, 2015

Passage to India Cambridge

Passage to India in Cambridge opened in 1987 and haven't changed owner or location since. I remember going here shortly after getting off the boat in the 80's and the food was good then.



It looks like the awning has been there since they opened. Parking is available in the back.



The inside was clean and well kept. Nice and bright from the big windows.



Most of the menu is available for lunch or dinner, so the offerings were extensive. I went with the Fish Vindaloo ($7.99) that come with basmati rice. I was asked if I liked it spicy, and I, of course, replied Yes but it was only moderately spicy when it arrived, but look at that color! I have never seen a vindaloo that red. Apart from being spicy, it lacked the acidity of a good vindaloo and it needed some salt as did the very nicely cooked fluffy and aromatic rice.

Passage To India Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment