Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Oishii Too Sudbury

What's better than some cold fish on a rainy and cold day like today, so I headed out to Oishii Too in Sudbury for some lunch. I probably would have had trouble finding this place but it's in the same hidden plaza as Chili Basil.


The entrance is where the green sign can be seen, if you look in under the big sign, the place looks closed since that window is dark. I had to ask them about the name since I couldn't make sense of it. There are two other Oishii's so this is an "Oishii too" except it isn't since they are all independently owned.



The interior is very inviting and they had plenty of specials on the board.



A big sushi bar dominates this side with three chefs working away.



My meal comes with a really decent sized salad that was very fresh. I think I got the better deal, they also had a Sushi lunch special for the same price and they got a much smaller salad plus shrimp and fake crab.



Sashimi Lunch Special ($18). The fish was very fresh and tasty and cut nicely and of really high quality. The wasabi was quite mild, but the pickled ginger was excellent and come in smaller pieces.



Of course, there was Miso soup included. You also get linen napkins, but that was expected. Service was very pleasant.

Oishii Too Sushi Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment