Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tampopo Cambridge

Tampopo is another super small restaurant in the Japanese alley in the Porter Exchange building in Porter Square.



Yes, this is it! As with most of them, it's cash only.



My lunch selection come with "Choose two" of Rice, Salad or Miso soup and I went with the salad. The salad was OK with a pleasant enough dressing.



I also went with a steamed Shrimp Shumai ($3.25) as an appetizer and it wasn't bad at all.



For my lunch, I went with the Kara-age, choice of spicy or mild and I went with spicy, ($8.95) and it wasn't very spicy but the waitress already told me that. The chicken was all dark meat and really nicely fried and still tender and moist. A most excellent lunch.

Tampopo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment