Saturday, February 13, 2016

La Rotisserie Chestnut Hill

La Rotisserie in Chestnut Hill is located in the old section of The Street and have been here for quite some time. Having lived in France, I must admit I had no clue that there was something like "Authentic French Style Roasting."



They are small and geared for takeout.



The actual rotisserie and you can see the chickens that just come off.



The claim 15 Hot Sides.



The single Leg and Thigh plate were $9.85 with two sides, so it made sense to me to order the Double Leg and Thigh for $12.50. The Roasted Chicken was described as "Roast Marinated Chicken in a mild soy based marinade with a hint of ginger and spices." For my sides, I picked Roasted Potatoes and Sautéed Spinach. I got it in a take-out box since I knew there would be leftovers. The chicken was absolutely delicious, tasty, tender and very juicy with nice and crisp skin. The roasted potatoes were crispy and well seasoned. The spinach was sautéed with onions and was really good as well. A very tasty lunch with enough food left for dinner



The menu is on the wall.



They mostly do takeout but there is some seating available and luckily it's away from the door.

La Rotisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment