Friday, February 12, 2016

Fusion Taste Stoneham

Fusion Taste in Stoneham has been open here for about two years and I had no idea that they even existed.



They are located on a side street just off the main square. On street parking but there is a big communal parking lot across the street.



The Sushi Bar area was nice and bright with three chefs on duty but I only saw one plate up.



The dining area was quite glum.



The Hot & Sour soup was quite tasty as opposed to the one I had at their Sister Restaurant, Sato II the other day. I also got the same waiter as I had there and I mentioned the difference in quality to him and he promised to pass the word.



From the Chinese Lunch Specials, I ordered the Crispy Aromatic Chicken ($6.95) with a Chicken Wing as my app. I was pretty happy with this dish. The chicken was crispy and really flavorful. There was something crunchy in there that tasted like water chestnuts but had the wrong shape, so I had to ask what it was. It turns out to be water chestnuts but from a much bigger piece than the typical small round ones.



If you are a waiter/waitress in a Chinese restaurant there is no idle time, there is always something that needs cleaning.
They also have a $10 CC minimum charge that wasn't mentioned anywhere until it was time to pay.

Fusion Taste Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment