Friday, February 5, 2016

Pizzamore Woburn

Pizzamore in Woburn opened fairly recently on Main Street close to home. I decided to walk down there for my lunch today since it was snowing fairly heavily.



This is what it looked outside today. I must admit that I'm a bit confused about the name. Should it be Pizz Amore or Pizza More?



The inside is bright and pleasant with lots of wood. You order at the counter and the food is brought to you if you are dining in.



That is, unless they forget. I had to ask for my Clam Chowder ($2.50). The chowder was thin and come with potatoes and some very finely chopped clams. It was really just shredded clams.



I was looking forward to the WHITE CLAM ($13.95) small (12") pizza. "Fresh clams, grated cheese, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, oregano, shredded mozzarella." The clams were tender and tasty as was the cheese and the pizza had a nice crust on the bottom. Unfortunately, the pizza was only cooked half way, the top part of the crust was still raw. Really strange since the bottom was fine and the top was browned nicely.

Pizzamoré Flatbread Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment